Dear valued customers;
With the Coronavirus Pandemic continuing to affect New Zealand, we wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the steps we are taking to minimize risk and maintain business as usual to support our customers and staff.
Our priority is the health and safety of our customers, staff and their families. We ask that our staff remain respected during this uncertainty and for your patience as we do our best to assist with anything that may arise. We are taking extensive measures, in line with guidelines from the Ministry of Health, including the following steps.
- We have implemented strict hygiene protocols. Hands are being washed before and after all deliveries, technical services & repairs and cash handling.
- We are implementing daily cleaning cycles where all surfaces, phones and door handles are cleaned with antibacterial products.
- Staff have been notified to inform us if they, or their family start getting symptoms of the virus so that we can take appropriate measures as soon as possible.
- Our departments are following COVID-19 policies with updated health and safety protocols based on recommended procedures by the Ministry of Health guidelines.
Safe contact with our customers
We have put measures in place for our service and delivery departments, along with keeping regular contact with our consumables suppliers to ensure maximum control of hygiene. We respect the choice of customers who do not want to sign for packages. We are happy to sign for you with authorization upon delivery in the interim. For instore purchases we are encouraging card only transactions to minimise cash handling.
All orders placed via our website or over the phone are dispatched through New Zealand Couriers, and as we appreciate all their efforts in order to continue deliver, we ask everyone to respect their staff and adhere to their new policy:
From 17 March, all New Zealand Couriers deliveries will be ‘Contact-less’ and receivers will not be expected to touch courier scanners to ‘sign on glass’.
There are valid concerns over courier deliveries and pickups that involve some level of human contact e.g. handling of the scanner when signing for a parcel. We are determined to minimise potential risk to your customers and our team.
For residential deliveries that are ‘signature required’:
- Our couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back two metres (or as far back as possible).
- They will ask for the recipient’s name (to record proof of delivery) and leave the parcel on the ground in front of the receiver. The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly.
- The tracking information on our website will display a clearly typed recipient’s name, as well as the signature image, reading CV-19 (all entered by the courier).
- If no one comes to the door and there is no Authority to Leave service in place, the courier will follow the standard process which is to leave a card to call and return the parcel to our depot.
For business deliveries that are ‘signature required’, our courier will ask for the recipient’s name, the process will be followed ‘as above’ and the parcel/s will be left in a practical location (as instructed by the receiver).
For further information from New Zealand Couriers, please visit https://help.nzcouriers.co.nz/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-statement
Although some delivery disruptions may occur during the following weeks, Segafredo Zanetti is dedicated to continuing to provide its full services and support. Our showroom and service centre will maintaining normal operating hours. Our supply chain has not been affected and our warehouses are stocked to accommodate demand.
We thank you for your support as we work together to ensure our staff and customers continue to stay safe and healthy.
For any questions or concerns, please call us directly at 0800 377 737.