Everything you’ll need to create cafe class cappuccinos in the comfort of your own home.
With hints of Cocoa, plum and Hazelnut, Espresso Casa is the ideal blend to create cafe style cappuccinos at home. Sprinkle with our Hot Ciok chocolate power and, which incidentally is perfect for hot chocolate as well, and create prefect foam with the Stainless Steel milk jug.
What’s a Cappuccino?
A cappuccino is an espresso-based coffee drink that originated in Italy. The name is derived from the colour of the hooded robes worn by monks and nuns of the Capuchin order. A cappuccino is traditionally prepared with 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and 1/3 wet foamed milk. Variations of the drink involve the use of cream instead of milk, and flavoring with cinnamon or chocolate powder.
How to make:
1. Place 14 to 20 grams of ground beans into the dry portafilter
2. Tamp the espresso in the portafilter
3. Stop the shot once it’s brewed to 60ml
4. Steam the milk while steaming also stretch the milk up to 1.5cm to 2cm
5. Tap the steamed milk onto the counter so any large bubbles pop. This should leave only microfoam smooth and glossy
6. Pour the milk into the espresso, as the cup fills up, the slower you pour the milk the more foam you will get on top
7. Sprinkle chocolate on top
Download our full coffee guide here: The science behind the coffee