- Both the top and base are manufactured from certified food grade aluminium ingots.
- The aluminium used in the base is a dense, stronger type and is gravity caste to withstand high pressure.
- The top is pressure caste and the aluminium is modified to ensure that the finished top and base match.
- The safety pressure valves used have a stainless steel ball bearing and spring and incorporate a new system to eliminate the risk of lime-scale blockage.
- The washers are produced from 100%rubber and are certified as suitable for use with food.
- Thank threads are of high quality tooling for a smooth screw that seals the tanks together firmly.
- Spare parts are available, including; rubber seals, handles, filter plate, filter funnel.
- The “Little Man” appearing on the product is the guarantee of the genuine article.
- The Bialetti Moka Express has 8 sides and is patented as such.
May be used on gas, electric or ceramic cooktops. Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.