Gaggia Accademia Coffee Machine
The Gaggia Accademia one-touch espresso machine produces barista-quality coffee right at home. It’s a machine fit for home and offices and its user-friendly display offers customised settings with the touch of a button.
This machine features a stylish design and is made in Italy.
The refined black mirror glass facade adds a sleek appearance to the kitchen and guarantees durability. Users can select from a number of automatic settings to make delicious cappuccinos, macchiatos and more without worrying about cleanup. The self-cleaning cycle will take care of it.
- Backlit Details – signature red line & control panel backlit details that guide your experience
- Professional Steam Wand – full stainless steel, with the right design & dimensions for professional milk-frothing results
- Brewing Head – Adjustable brewing head in precious zama metal
- Milk Carafe – Compact, ergonomic, and easy to handle
- Wide Display – Full-colour 5” touch display with 3D icons and backlit buttons
- Stainless Steel Housing – The robust painted steel bodywork ensure the long life of the machine
- Cup Warmer – Made in stainless steel, it has a special design for a perfect placement and heating of the cups
- Ideal Footprint Dimension – Unique and recognisable silhouette and compact footprint
- Glass Façade – Essential and refined black mirror glass façade
- Rotary Knobs – Stainless steel knobs with a special texture to ensure an optimal grip
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 28.2 x 42.8 cm.
- Weight: 13.8 kg.
- Voltage: 230 V.
- Frequency: 50 Hz.
- Power Supply: 1900 W.
- Water pump pressure: 15 bar.
- Water tank capacity: 1.6 Liters.
- Coffee bean capacity: 350 grams.
- Milk carafe capacity: 0.6 Liters.
- Dump box capacity: 14 servings.
- Power saving ability: automatic stand-by.
- Colour and Design: black and stainless steel.
- Boiler material: Stainless steel.