Saeco Corallo 1700 Vending Machine
A new generation vending machine, Saeco Corallo 1700, is second to none. With up to six spiral snack slots (up to 42 spirals) this vending machine provides significant assortment options.
Adjustable temperatures allow for cold/hot choices in individual trays giving each item the exact temperature required for desired distribution.
Customisation of the spiral and tray configuration along with the ease of stocking and maintaining the Saeco Corallo 1700, makes this machine the superior choice for all your vending needs. The Corallo is also available in slave version, without a payment system slot in order to be combined with the free standing Cristallo 400 as a kit.
- Programmable temperatures.
- Energy class “A”.
- Built for ease to maintain.
- Automatic defrost.
- Painted steel-sheet body and double layer safety glass.
- More than one payment option.
- Memory key to adjust machine settings.
- Interface for USB capability.
- Photocell kit (allows electronic board to light up when needed).
- Simple failure reset.
- 5-button keypad.
- Double-layer glass insulation with anti-condensate resistance.
- Self configuration with automatic reset.
- Removable plastic trays.
- CE and VDE approved.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 765 mm x 1700 mm x 900 mm.
- Weight: 248 kg.
- Power supply: 230 V/50 Hz.
- Power consumption 600 W.
- Stratified configuration for snack/can/bottle: (7°C-14°C) upper trays.
- Configured for food, snack and Tetra Pak: (1°C-4°C) lower trays .
- Ecological refrigerant fluid: R404a.